Thursday 14 January 2010

Of university courses and jamming

I looked at some university courses today. I'm probably going to study music. Perhaps a joint course in music and creative writing, that'd be amazing. You can also study a variety of bizzare subjects, including Viking studies, pig, and Ed.

We were studying Thomas Hardy in English and I actually really liked the poem! It kind of summed up what I think about life in a really poetic, metaphorical way. I believe it was called Under The Waterfall.

Watched Emi and Carmen (and Georgie as the music stand since she forgot her bass) practicing a kind of Avenged-Sevenfold-medley for their media studies project at lunch. I bloody love jam sessions, and although Avenged Sevenfold isn't really my kind of music, one of the songs was really nice, particularly with the addition of Carmen's violin. I settled for being the techie/groupie/comforter for Georgie, since she's the one who lovesdrummer recently passed away :(. the band and their

In the meantime, I rediscovered last.fm. Four of my top five bands are Finnish. And the other is Swedish. I think I gave up on English music.


Peace & Love

No comments: