Wednesday 13 January 2010

Of snow, snow, and more snow

It's still snowing here in England. I was the only one of my family who went into school/work today. Typical. We found ourselves stuck in the common room with nothing but a hideously out-of-tune five string acoustic guitar (at least it was out of tune until Ed got hold of it), and my Finnish-English dictionary for company.

There were seven of us in media. SEVEN! And apparently my boots are not waterproof. I found this out the hard way.

I recently found my Sims disc again, so I've had much fun pissing around on there. I also ordered some new clothes and Brother Firetribe's album, Break Out. Unfortunately, due to the aformentioned snow, neither of these have been delivered. Nor has our new washing machine. Looks like tomorrow'll be another day of wearing the same jumper to school...

Peace & Love

No comments: