Friday 18 December 2009

Of midwinter magic and movie nights

Ironic that I woke up to Sacrament Of Wilderness.
"Naked in midwinter magic
Lies an angel in the snow
A frozen figure
Crossed by the tracks of wolves"

Nightwish - Sacrament Of Wilderness

Dad came in and told me it'd been snowing overnight, and he didn't know if we were going to be able to get into work and school. My first reaction was "Yay snow day!" Then I remembered that it was the last day of term, and I needed to give people their Christmas presents.

Then I looked out of the window.

Dad hadn't been exaggerating, there was six inches at least! Of course the school ended up being closed, so no one got their presents. Instead I went out in the snow with Hayley and her sister, and we watched some Christmas films. Since then I've got home, wrapped some more presents, and watched Pirates Of The Carribean. Now I'm on Spirited Away!

Peace & Love

No comments: