Friday 9 October 2009

Of Chinese food and TV shows

Went for Chinese at Cosmo with Georgie, Izzy and Ed today. Ate way too much and dragged Ed round New Look, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Superdrug for like an hour and a half. We let him pour sugar into his coke in Cafe Nero though. Big mistake. It fizzed EVERYWHERE and he couldn't gulp it down fast enough, so it went all over the table and floor. Epic fail.

Returned home to discover that they're filming 60 Minute Makeover down our road. Incidentally the TV vans have been there at least since I left the house at ten past eleven, and they're still there now!

Tomorrow I have a bass lesson and I'm meeting up with a friend called George... Emi knows what I'm talking about here, I'll elaborate if anything interesting happens...

Peace & Love

No comments: