Friday 4 September 2009

Of close encounters and Somerfields pasta

Went to my sixth form enrollment day today. This involved close encounters of the third kind Jon Bovi, being thankful that my ID card picture is so dark you can't see my face, and being annoyed that I had to sign up for Japanese without actually consulting the teacher first, due to her being in a meeting.
After that went swimming with Hayley (and ate some more of that AMAZING pasta from Somerfields, it's cheese and tomato but it tastes like pickled onion monster munch!). Then we went back home and had a look at her audition piece for a drama club she's in. She has to sing Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom Of The Opera, and I'm helping her since I did it for my GCSE music performance. Well, that and an acoustic version of Let It Be by the Beatles with Emi. Only dropped one mark :)

Peace & Love

No comments: