Friday 26 June 2009

Of sudden news and growing up

I finished work experience today, so summer has now officially started. I learnt about teaching and music. And that I shouldn't become stupidly attatched to people in the space of five days. My supervisors were both really friendly and I didn't want to leave... but I've been very tired so I guess it was time. It's weird being at work instead of school... I've always had a fear of leaving full time education and experiencing the "real world" and I'm still in school for another two years and then I'm going to uni, if all goes to plan... so I was expecting to hate it, but I didn't! Maybe I'm growing up...

Also, a man who has been in and out of the media throughout my entire life and longer passed away either late last night or early this morning. Rest in peace Mr Michael Jackson. I'm kind of in shock because you always hear so much about him. I won't explain who he is because I doubt there's anyone out there who doesn't know. His music has never been something I've really listened to apart from the occasional song, but he was an absolute legend and changed the face of music.

So yeah. Here's Scream.
Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream

Peace & Love

No comments: