Wednesday 3 June 2009

Of hayfever and giant covalent structures

I've tried everything. Tablets, eyedrops, Olbus Oil, nasal spray, you name it. However, pollen still insists on trying to make my face melt. Ugh. Puts a real downer on summer too.

"These allergens, or air-borne substances, cause the body to produce antibodies which release histamine. Histamines cause allergic reactions which produce hay fever symptoms such as sneezing, itchy eyes, sore throat, nasal congestion, running nose, fever, headaches, chest congestion and wheezing."

Why the hell do I get like... all of these?

I have my second English Language and Chemistry GCSEs tomorrow. Today will be dedicated to learning about giant covalent structures. I spent like all June's pocket money on a new sketchbook. Now I have none. And school finishes next week. Oops.

Peace & Love

No comments: