Saturday 15 May 2010

Of a week in pictures

Except Thursday. Nothing ever seems to happen on a Thursday...

Monday brought with it a pear shaped like a dick, much to the amusment of my friends.



















Tuesday brought with it massive political change, and destroyed a lot of my faith in this country.




















Wednesday brought with it the weirdest weather EVER.




















Friday brought with it a party-in-the-park with a Peter-Pan-piss-up theme.
















Well, that's all you'll be hearing from me for like a week. My Japanese exam is in like NO DAYS and I am bricking it, so I'll be spending most of my time revising.

Today's "music" is the only thing preventing me from having an exam induced breakdown.

Peace&Love

1 comment:

Kat said...

hahahaha.this video is soo funny!
And the dick-shaped pear!hahaha.
At least you had this party and had a break!....while others were studying....(not me,don't be misunderstood!-I was actually cutting my hair,when my mum thought I was studying!)

C: