Saturday 8 May 2010

Of political failings and phenomenal lack of social life.

Haven't had much time to post here lately, due to mammoth amounts of revision I've only been reading stuff.
I've also been suprisingly interested in the general election.
So, when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister, he was a natural progression from Tony Blair and we didn't vote for him. We've just had an election, and due to there being no party with enough seats to form a government, Gordon Brown is STILL Prime Minister and we didn't vote for him this time either!
England evidentally has a clear idea of the concept of "democracy".
Whatever. Rather him than Cameron. But that's just my opinion. And Clegg owns them both.
Anyhow, I am very tired and writing this at some ungodly hour so I will be off.
Today's music has been stuck in my head for the past week.

Peace&Love

No comments: