Saturday 27 March 2010

Of shoes and film loving.

 LOOK AT THESE SHOES.
I am somewhat amazed by these shoes. They probably cost an arm and a leg, but there's no harm in oggling them!
Apparently they were inspired by the new Tim Burton version of Alice In Wonderland, which I finally went to see last weekend with Emma. IT WAS SO GOOD. And I equally want Alice's dress in the Red Queen's castle.
I also went about watching Repo! The Genetic Opera on the internet. My internet connection is SHITE so I didn't get to see all of it (thankfully Hannah said she's lend me the DVD), but what I did get to see was SO GOOD.

Anyhow, film loving aside, tonight I'm going to Georgie's birthday party [B.Y.O.B]  which should be a RAVE.
Today's music is from Repo!
Peace & Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-1858/Alice-in-Wonderland-Cosplay/Detail

Thought you might like to see this.

Expensive, though!