Thursday 21 January 2010

Of feelings of guilt and The Piano

 Feelings of guilt. Hmm.
I'll be honest. My life's pretty dandy right now. I've just come out of the best year of my life, and this one, so far, is looking good too. The trouble is, a lot of people who are very close to me are having a shit time of life. And I wish to God that I could help them. But I know that there's absolutely nothing I can do, save the occasional hug and trying to make sure they know that I'm there for them. However, the fact still remains that hugs can't change anything, however good they make you feel. I feel absolutely helpless... I can't even try and describe how bad it makes me feel, even though things in my own lifelooking up. are

I watched The Piano yesterday. Other than the sheer amount of unneccesary sex scenes(ONE WAS ENOUGH!) it was the one of the best films I've ever seen. And the soundtrack is absolutely gorgeous. ( Michael Nyman for the win!)

Peace & Love

No comments: