Sunday 29 November 2009

Of uncertainty and Leverage

I think I had my first kiss yesterday.
Well... only if it counts if it lasted about half a second and then the other party RAN FOR THE HILLS (or in this case, the toilet.)
Hmm. Encouraging? It was fun times anyway.

I'm bored. Not that this is any revelation. Did my first coursework essay today. English literature. The only bit of Shakespeare we do on the whole course. Done and dusted.
Two years ago, that would've been good news.
How things change.

It's thundering outside. The shitty British weather has reached us again. Though I don't mind thunderstorms. As long as I'm inside when they happen.

I have to go back to the orthodontist on Tuesday. I thought I was through with that shit.
Apparently not.

Today's music is Leverge, who I discovered yesterday and got hooked on in less than half an hour. Must be some kind of record. The guy's voice hit me like a tonne of bricks.
Leverage - Mister Universe

Peace & Love

No comments: