Sunday 4 October 2009

Of Alice and excitement

Some time ago I discovered that Tim Burton was going to direct a version of Alice In Wonderland. I've only seen the animated Disney version before, but I love the story, and I love other Tim Burton stuff, so I was pretty excited. I then forgot about it for ages and it just came back to me. So, I looked up the cast list on Wikipedia (the film comes out next year), and discovered this:

(I'm not hot on actors or actresses, so I've just posted the main role and the actors who I actually know.)
Mia Wasikowska - Alice
Johnny Depp - The Mad Hatter
Helena Bonham Carter - The Red Queen
Anne Hathaway - The White Queen
Alan Rickman - Caterpillar
Stephen Fry - The Cheshire Cat
Matt Lucas - Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Christopher Lee - The Jabberwock
Barbara Windsor - The Dormouse

I think I'm about to die of happiness.

Peace & Love

No comments: