Wednesday 16 June 2010

Of freedom and dread.

 Image from WeHeartIt.
A/S exams.
Finished.

Well, thank the Gods or giant lack thereof for that! It's a fairly strange feeling though. I woke up on Thursday (the first day of freedom) and didn't know what the hell to do with myself. I still don't entirely, in fact all I've done was blown the whole of May's budget (due to not going out at all that month, not the most sensible thing to do I know), and before I knew what was happening, I was tossed back into school to start A2s.
All I know is, I cannot stand media studies.
I knew that already. But I seriously cannot wait to drop it. It's not even that there's anything wrong with it, exactly, it's just... not for me. On the plus side, I'm loving the rest of my subjects. Writing and music and languages, oh my!

I've also been really tired recently. I'm not sure why exactly, but it's probably just the shock of being thrust headfirst back into the old routine again. Coca cola is still the only thing keeping me awake, to be honest. That, my friends, and rock n' roll.

George is in Holland for the next few days (I am insanely jealous), but I'm seeing him on Sunday. The town I almost live in is also having some kind of culture festival which for some reason I'd never investigated, but Carmen the Barman is going to show me the stuff on Saturday, which should be great.

I also have creative block, and I feel the urge to do this thing up again. I don't entirely know how yet though.

Today's music is a tad different from my normal listenings - Sugahspank! A few Greek bloggers I follow have been mentioning her, so I decided to have a listen.

Peace&Love

And while we're here, the problem with loving music from another country is when a Dio memorial gala pops up at a club you've wanted to visit for ages in which Marco Awesome Hietala, Tuple Epic Samela, Pekka Gorgeous Heino and Jarkko Fabulous Ahola are playing, and you're two time zones away from it and also a year-and-three-weeks (woah seriously?!) too young for it anyway. Daaaaaang.

No comments: