Saturday 2 January 2010

Of wii failings and curls

My brother has been thrashing me at Formula 1 racing on the Wii. If I were actually controlling the cars, Heikki Kovalainen would never be the same again.
I've been attempting to curl my hair recently. I don't know if "successful" is the way I'd describe it, but it's definetely getting there.
Currently I'm watching Corpse Bride, which is pretty cool.
George is back in the country at last, but with a hefty bill from texting me whilst in New Zealand... oops!
It was the last EVER episode of Doctor Who with David Tennant as the lead role. I nearly cried my eyes out.
I'm seeing family tomorrow, and getting remaining Christmas presents. In the meantime, I would like to express that I love Pekka Heino's voice. (Music Junkiness?)

Peace & Love


No comments: