Friday 14 August 2009

Of holidays and closing forums

I'm on holiday from tomorrow until the 29th August. So I won't be on here. So here's a few messages for the three people who might read this.

Emi: I hope your last few days in the Burgh of Edin treated you nicely. Have a lovely summer and I'll be ringing round the second I get back to discuss exam results. Sorry I can't text you in the... pain of S?

Holly and Mia: When I get back, the forum changeover will have already have taken place, so I'll see you there. PLEASE keep your original usernames or I'll never find you!

So yes, I'm off to Costa Blanca (or thereabouts) and when I come back I will have my GCSE results. See you all on the other side!

In the meantime, here's a couple of things to watch.

Florence & The Machine - Blinding

Anette Olzon - Kuolema Tekee Taitelijian


Peace & Love

No comments: